The web-based portal features an intuitive interface that makes your experience smoother and more efficient. The following will take you through the key features.
How do I access Brightspace Purdue Login?
First, you must sign in. To gain access to Purdue Brightspace Portal, you must first login. Brightspace Purdue Portal, follow these simple steps:
- Go to https://purdue.brightspace.com
- The screen will show 4 campuses to select from when you want to sign onto Purdue University Brightspace:
- Purdue West Lafayette
- Purdue Fort Wayne
- Purdue Global
- Purdue Northwest
- Choose the campus that is best for you and then continue. You will be directed into Brightspace Purdue Login Page. Brightspace Purdue Login Page
- Enter your Username
- Enter your password
- Click the ‘Sign In button to open Brightspace Purdue’s portal. Brightspace Purdue portal
How to Access Grade Feedback in Brightspace Purdue?
Each time you complete an assignment you will receive either written or audio feedback. Rubric feedback is nothing more than an assessment tool that demonstrates the expectations for your performance from your assignment. The tool can divide the assignment into parts and provide a detailed description of the elements that are linked to each component.
Here’s how to access your feedback through Brightspace Purdue whenever you submit your work:
- Select the drop-down menu on the Brightspace Purdue, under ‘Course Tools’, select ‘Assignments’.
- In Assignments, you’ll be able to view a complete list of work you’ve completed, due dates, and so on. ( Note:Discussions are not part of the Assignments)
- This section is where you will review the submitted work as well as feedback, and grades. Just below the feedback section, click the ‘Unread’ or “Read button.
- Read means that you’ve already open and read through the comments
- Unread indicates that you haven’t yet opened or read feedback
- You are now able to get feedback from the site.
- Visit the ‘Grades’ section.
- Find the Discussions option. You will see responses on the right hand side.
- For specific feedback, instructors may employ Rubric. It is displayed in the section ‘Grades Click on the “View Graded Rubric Click Here.
How to Turn On Brightspace Purdue Notifications?
In the courses you have chosen within every faculty Brightspace Purdue won’t automatically provide you with notifications or emails to your students. acc blackboard To keep up-to-date with most important information regarding events or courses You must enable the notification feature.
Here’s how to make it possible to enable Brightspace notifications from Purdue:
- In the upper right edge of your screen click your name, then click”Notifications” from the drop-down menu.
- Under ‘Contact Methods Choose the email address you prefer receiving messages at. It is suggested to choose your Purdue email address. icollege gsu If you would like to change the email address, select “Change your email settings’. If you wish, you may also enter the mobile phone number.
- Click on ‘Summary of Activity’ and select the frequency that you’d prefer to receive messages via email concerning Brightspace Purdue activities.
- To further customize your notification For more customization, go to “Instant Notifications” and then select the components of the course that you’d prefer to be informed. It is highly recommended that you choose ‘Assignments.
- Scroll to the bottom to find more options for customization related to Notifications. uaa blackboard Select the ‘Allow future courses to notify me for regular updates based on the settings that you’ve selected.
- For courses you don’t want to receive not to receive notifications for, visit “Manage my course exclusions” and select the courses you want to exclude.
- Click ‘Save’
How to Reset Your Brightspace Purdue Password?
If you’re unable accessing to your Brightspace Purdue account for some reason you may reset your password following the steps below:
- Go to https://purdue.brightspace.com
- From the four options for campuses shown, choose the campus you prefer then you’ll be directed onto your Brightspace Purdue Login screen
- Select the Forgot Password raiderlink tuu
- Fill in your PUD number
- Click the Submit button
- If you have an email address associated with the PU ID number you’ll now be sent a notification with the link to reset your password
- Click that link. Follow the instructions, and you will reset your password in a matter of 15 minutes.
How to use Kaltura to Submit Video Assignments?
Kaltura is a program you can utilize to upload videos for discussions or assignments to discussions on the Brightspace Purdue portal securely. gcu student portal The assignments you upload to ‘Assignments’ can only be accessible to your instructor while those posted to Discussions are viewed by the instructors and other students who are logged into discussions forum.
- Log in to Brightspace Purdue and open the course you wish to upload a YouTube video.
- To submit a video for an assignment Go to the Course Tools > Assignment and search for the name of the assignment on the drop-down menu. mysnhu
- To upload a video for the discussion boards, simply click course tools > discussions > then search the Discussion board for your video.
- Click on the Submission section, uark blackboard located in the upper right corner choose “Insert Stuff’
- Select ‘Add Kaltura Media’
- Select ‘+Add New’ at the right side, then select the Media Upload type
- Upload the from your computer or click the ‘+Choose the file to upload to upload’ button, find the file, and then upload it.
- The file selected can be processed before being transformed by Kaltura
- Once the video is uploaded and you are ready to embed it, on the right you can click the Embed option.
- You can preview the video if would like. utsa blackboard Select ‘Insert’ and submit your video for the discussion or assignment
- Once it’s included in the submit section You can then include any other text or content prior to clicking Submit.